Lots of stuff to do

Computers, Programming Languages and Operating Systems

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

How to not get stuff done

Well, I have a little spare time right now, but I feel like I am achieving nothing.

The equation is: time => stuff done.

If you do is what other people want you to do, you get money for it.
If you do what you want to do, often it involves not doing things (sleeping), or consuming things.
You consume money, you consume other people's imagination, you consume these for enjoyment.

But I want to do something that will make my life worth doing. What is it? If you don't care, then you are wrong. There must be something to do to make life interesting. Is it finding pleasure? Probably. How do you find pleasure?

Well I can't seem to string cohesive sentences together right now. Maybe I need practice writing before I can write something meaningful.

When you see something though, think for a moment that it is made out of human hands, human time and human thought. Nothing comes for free, we must strive towards something, use what we have at hand to get to someplace.

I don't know where I want to go. I'll go for a while and see where it takes me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home