Lots of stuff to do

Computers, Programming Languages and Operating Systems

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hello world.

Hello, this is the site of windozer, who has many things to do about computers and stories.

Well, actually this is just going to be a rant about some of my wierd computer and story ideas.

My main interests are:
1. write a cool operating system
2. write a program that will write a novel or at least the plot - no need for natural language generation
3. trivialise thinking

What I believe I can achieve without your help:
1. A blue screen of death
2. A chose your own adventure program
3. Trivial statements that are useless

So please, if you have any interests in these topics, or you find my ideas stupid , please reply! I will appreciate both types of responses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home